Combat wrinkles and sagging skin with our Vegan Collagen Booster Serum for a plump, supple and noticeably age-defied complexion. A rich vegan collagen blend formulated with Amla Extract, Vegetable Collagen and Seaweed-Tripeptide works together to help smooth, restore bounce and diminish fine lines and wrinkles for firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
Preferable for all skin types.
Targeted Tripeptide Blend (Derived from Seaweed)
- Helps boost collagen synthesis
- Promotes wrinkle reduction
- Helps to firm and plump
- Recognized as one of the most essential and fibrous proteins
- to maintain skin
- Strengthens and offers an elasticity to the skin
- Enhances moisturizing and conditioning properties
- Potent antioxidant – purified extract of Indian Gooseberry
- Among the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda, Gooseberry has been safe to use for thousands of years – traditionally used to rejuvenate body cells and tissues
- Pronounced adaptogenic properties
- Helps to prevent the breakup of collagen and premature aging by preventing the enzyme collagenase
- Helps maintain moisture and skin integrity
Contains boscia signature botanical blend:
- Jojoba helps to prevent free radical damage while nourishing the skin
- Willowherb helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible
- redness and irritation
How to Use
Apply two to three pumps to clean, dry skin and neck area. Use AM and PM for maximum benefits. Twist counterclockwise to open and clockwise to close.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Collagen, Emblica Officinalis Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-37, Tripeptide-29, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Pichia Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Water, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol Please refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.