At boscia, we pride ourselves in being the world’s first 100% preservative-free skincare brand. Join us on our team as we continue to combine innovative technology with our Japanese heritage for highly effective products – always preservative-free.
We're currently seeking team members for the following openings:
Boscia, the leader in preservative-free botanical-based skincare is seeking Houston, Texas-based candidates for an exciting opportunity as Sales & Education Executive. The sales territory will include Houston Metro, parts of South Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.
• Drive sales in Sephora locations throughout the sales territory
• Provide product knowledge and selling techniques to Sephora Cast Members
• Work directly with clients in store
• Analyze sales and manage budgets
• Establish and maintain strong, productive working relationships with store Management and cast members
• Implement product launches, seasonal and promotional programs
• Execute successful in-store events
• Develop cast and sales staff through store visits
3-5 years of experience in cosmetics and/or skincare sales required. Experience with Sephora preferred.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements and we will contact you if we wish to set up a meeting.
Compensation: DOE/Bonus up to 20% of salary based upon performance criteria
Responsible to provide administrative support for the Executive Vice President and others which shall include providing clerical support, receiving clients and visitors, answering non-customer service calls arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings and events.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide direct administrative and clerical support for the Executive Vice President
• Assist the with scheduling meetings and setting up Team Member meetings as requested
• Assist all Team Members with travel plans including scheduling flights, hotels, rental cars and other related travel needs
• Greeting visitors and assisting them to connect with the right Team Member.
• Answer general information telephone calls and direct the caller to the right Team Member for assistance
• Maintain confidentiality of information
• Maintain a list of building and building support personnel and interact with them as needed for repairs and other related issues and provide follow-up to insure repairs etc. are made on a timely and satisfactory basis
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Ensure operation of equipment by scheduling preventive maintenance; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Provide clerical and general office support to other offices.
• Arrange for setup of new computers, workstations, basic desk supplies for new Team Members office and any other related policies and procedures
• Schedule, set-up and insure all events based on the established budget
• Other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Education: 4-year degree from a US college/university desired
Experience: 3+ years providing administrative/executive support to the C-Suite
Computer/Software: Advanced MS Office experience
Responsible to assist in the implementation of the established marketing plan for the Company by carrying out duties as assigned. Primary responsibility is to execute the social media marketing component of the Company marketing plan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop copy and content and take photos for the social media marketing calendar
• Track social media numbers and results prepare report
• Monitor digital influencers on You Tube, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter and others as necessary
• Prepare social media influencers report and forward to Marketing Manager and PR Team
• Update and post photos for social media (Monday-Sunday)
• Develop content and post for Snapchat (Mon-Fri)
• Respond to influencers inquiries from Customer Service
• Engage with customers via all social media platforms
• Attend local Sephora events when applicable to social media
• Develop ides for gift packages for new products for social media influencers
• Assist with You Tube videos for boscia brand channel
• Maintain contact with all departments to ensure the brand is represented accurately across all social media channels
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Education: 4 Year degree from U.S. college/university
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Computer/Software: MSN office Suite
PLEASE, READ the requirements below and ONLY respond if you meet those requirements.
The Duties of the position include:
1. Receiving inbound products, checking for accuracy and sorting into inventory
2. Filling customer orders by picking products and packaging for shipment
3. Entering shipping information into the computer and preparing pallets for freight pick-up
4. Maintaining an assigned inventory area including restocking
5. Maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping, collecting unused packing materials for restocking or disposal
6. Other related duties as may be assigned
VIABLE candidates must have the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities in warehouse operations:
1. Experience using warehouse tools such as: pallet jack, shrink wrap, etc.
2. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted and stand/walk for a full shift
3. Experience in entering inventory and shipping data into a computer
4. Have good math skills including addition/subtraction/multiplication/division
5. Be detail-oriented, accurate and be always vigilant with respect to deadlines
6. Ability to take direction and work independently as well
VIABLE candidates will have:
1. High school diploma or G.E.D.
2. 3 to 5 years of previous warehouse experience
3. Excellent speaking, reading and writing English is a Must
4. Good computer skills (Excel &, MSN Office Suite)
Company conducts background investigations. Company provides Medical, Dental and PTO.
Salary Range is $13 - $15 p/hr D.O.E.
Submit resume by email to email@example.com with your hourly rate expectation. No calls or walk-ins please.