At boscia, we pride ourselves in being the world’s first 100% preservative-free skincare brand. Join us on our team as we continue to combine innovative technology with our Japanese heritage for highly effective products – always preservative-free.
We're currently seeking team members for the following openings:
Boscia, the leader in preservative-free botanical-based skincare is seeking Houston, Texas-based candidates for an exciting opportunity as Sales & Education Executive. The sales territory will include Houston Metro, parts of South Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama.
• Drive sales in Sephora locations throughout the sales territory
• Provide product knowledge and selling techniques to Sephora Cast Members
• Work directly with clients in store
• Analyze sales and manage budgets
• Establish and maintain strong, productive working relationships with store Management and cast members
• Implement product launches, seasonal and promotional programs
• Execute successful in-store events
• Develop cast and sales staff through store visits
3-5 years of experience in cosmetics and/or skincare sales required. Experience with Sephora preferred.
Please forward your resume and salary requirements and we will contact you if we wish to set up a meeting.
Compensation: DOE/Bonus up to 20% of salary based upon performance criteria
PLEASE, READ the requirements below and ONLY respond if you meet those requirements.
The Duties of the position include:
1. Receiving inbound products, checking for accuracy and sorting into inventory
2. Filling customer orders by picking products and packaging for shipment
3. Entering shipping information into the computer and preparing pallets for freight pick-up
4. Maintaining an assigned inventory area including restocking
5. Maintaining cleanliness of the warehouse by sweeping, collecting unused packing materials for restocking or disposal
6. Other related duties as may be assigned
VIABLE candidates must have the following Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities in warehouse operations:
1. Experience using warehouse tools such as: pallet jack, shrink wrap, etc.
2. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted and stand/walk for a full shift
3. Experience in entering inventory and shipping data into a computer
4. Have good math skills including addition/subtraction/multiplication/division
5. Be detail-oriented, accurate and be always vigilant with respect to deadlines
6. Ability to take direction and work independently as well
VIABLE candidates will have:
1. High school diploma or G.E.D.
2. 3 to 5 years of previous warehouse experience
3. Excellent speaking, reading and writing English is a Must
4. Good computer skills (Excel &, MSN Office Suite)
Company conducts background investigations. Company provides Medical, Dental and PTO.
Salary Range is $13 - $15 p/hr D.O.E.
Submit resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your hourly rate expectation. No calls or walk-ins please.