Hydrate, brighten, and prep skin for serums and moisturizers with a treatment water that instantly refreshes the skin. Sake and Vitamin B3 improve skin tone, firmness, and texture, while reviving and brightening the complexion.
Pro Tip: Apply Sake Treatment Water as the first step to your skincare routine to act as the delivery system for the rest of your products.
• The highest quality Sake ingredient: a bioactive Rice Ferment Filtrate derived from an ancient Sake manufacturer based in Kyoto, Japan
• Traditional Japanese Sake is rich in thioredoxin (TRX) content, an ingredient known for improving skin barrier function and water content, reducing wrinkle depth, improving firmness, and brightening skin
• Thioredoxin (TRX) is considered the “mother molecule” for all living organisms providing protection from numerous bio-stressors including oxidation – aging, dullness, water loss, loss of elasticity and hyperpigmentation
• Extremely rich in vitamins and minerals to provide powerful hydration and brightening benefits
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
• Improves skin’s elasticity, enhances its barrier function, and helps erase discoloration
• Revives skin’s healthy tone and texture to prime skin for greater absorption of products
• Hydrates as it penetrates skin
• Supports the skin’s ability to attract and maintain moisture
Contains boscia signature botanical blend
• Jojoba helps to prevent free radical damage while nourishing the skin
• Willowherb helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation
How to Use
Pump once or twice into hand. Gently press, then massage onto cleansed skin to activate formula for instant hydration and a brighter complexion. For all skin types.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Pentylene Glycol, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arginine, Niacinamide, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Sodium PCA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
Please refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.