A two-pack of an intensely effective peeling foot treatment mask helps break down and peel-off rough and tough layers of skin to reveal super-soft and smooth feet. A potent blend of plant-based alcohol, AHAs and powerful Papaya, Orange, Apple and Lemon Fruit Extracts deeply penetrate into the skin to dissolve and shed dead skin cells while resurfacing and softening callused skin.
A $36 value.
Fits up to men's size 12.
*Does not come with tape
Plant-Based Alcohol • Alcohol used is obtained by physical, microbiological, or enzymatic processes from corn kernels through a distillation process • Pair with AHAs to penetrate the skin and cause the ‘peeling’ effect
Glycolic Acid & Lactic Acid (AHAs) • Helps to dissolve dead skin, soften skin texture, brighten and stimulate collagen production • Lactic acid helps maintain moisturization in the skin and prevent it from feeling less dry. It also helps soften and smooth skin
Fruit Extracts • Contains AHA’s to help soften skin and dissolve dead skin cells • Provides a smooth, brighter complexion with a diminished appearance of unwanted wrinkle
How to Use
1. Prior to using foot peel, thoroughly clean and soak feet in warm water to soften skin for 15 minutes.
2. Open foil pack and remove treatment-filled booties. To open booties, cut along dotted line on each bootie with scissors.
3. Gently slide one foot into each bootie. Note each bootie contains mesh lining; ensure your foot is inserted within to secure foot. For a tighter fit, secure booties with tape.
4. Follow with application of thick socks over treatment-filled booties to warm feet and help the formula further penetrate into the skin.
5. Must leave on for 90 minutes. Do not move around on feet while wearing booties.
6. Remove booties and discard after use.
7. Rinse feet with warm water and pat dry.
8. Dead skin cells will begin to naturally exfoliate or “peel” in four to five days. Individual peeling time varies and can take up to two weeks to complete. Do not forcibly remove peeling skin.
Warning: Use only as directed. For external use only. This product is exclusively for use on feet. Contact of the product with skin must be of limited frequency or duration. Do not use on eczema, irritated, broken, or sunburned skin. Can spot test an area of skin prior to use. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. Do not use while pregnant or breastfeeding. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with warm water. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid storing under direct sunlight and high or low temperatures.
Please refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.