Keep your complexion looking purified and poreless with purse-friendly blotting linens powered by Black Charcoal designed to absorb excess oil and refine complexion without disturbing makeup.
Preferable for combination-to-oily skin types.
• The charcoal production technology of Kishu Binchotan has been of intangible cultural purpose to the Wakayama Prefecture since 1964
• Binchotan is a high quality oak
• Charcoal is known to absorb toxins and impurities
• Helps absorb humidity
• Produced from high-quality raw materials and the clear streams of the Nagara river and Itadori river goes back more than 1,300 years
• Provides the soft and delicate texture of the linen
How to Use
Press individual sheet softly on shiny areas of the face. Repeat if necessary.
Cellulose, Charcoal Powder
Please refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.