Visibly smooth, resurface and improve texture with a Cherry Blossom-powered leave-on treatment formulated with a gentle dose of AHAs and Bakuchiol to help retexturize, repair and nourish lips for a soft and supple pout.
Preferable for all skin types.
• Gently resurfaces lips leaving them soft and smooth
• Helps smooth fine lines and wrinkles
• Added at a safe and gentle level while still remaining effective
• Plant-based alternative to retinol
• Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles (without the potential irritation of non-botanical retinol)
• Leaves lips looking plump and more youthful
• Provides antioxidant benefits and protects the delicate lip area
• Helps repair the natural barrier to promote smooth lips
• Reduces inflammation and oxidation damage that leads to aging
Hydration Ingredient Blend
• Blend of Chamomile flower oil, Jojoba Seed Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter
Contains boscia signature botanical blend:
• Jojoba helps to prevent free radical damage while nourishing the skin
• Willowherb helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation
How to Use
Apply twice daily, AM and PM. Use more frequently as necessary. Can be worn alone or with lip color.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, Punica granatum sterols, Oryza sative (rice) bran wax, Synthetic beeswax, Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, Oryza sativa (rice) bran extract, Stearalkonium hectorite, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Prunus serrulata flower extract, Bakuchiol, Lactic acid, Chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower oil, Epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract, Moringa oleifera seed oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, Helianthus annus (sunflower) seed extract, Melia azadirachta leaf extract, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, Eclipta prostrata extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Stevioside, Tocopherol, Nylon-12, Hydrogenated soybean oil, Propylene carbonate, Titanium dioxide (CI77891)
Please refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.