Resurface, exfoliate, invigorate, and reawaken the look of dull skin with a highly-effective, tingly treatment toner formulated with a 20% Acid Complex comprised of potent AHAs and BHAs that work to transform skin, slough-off dead skin cells and minimize the look of pores, instantly and over time.
Preferable for all skin types.
• One of the most powerful and effective alpha hydroxy acids
• Dead skin cells are sloughed off revealing brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin
• Helps reduce fine lines, irregular pigmentation, age spots, enlarged pores, and even blackheads and blemishes
• Easily penetrates the skin to help weaken the binding properties of the lipids that hold dead skin cells together
BHAs (Salicylic Acid)
• Dissolves dead skin cells and flakey skin
• Removes dirt and grime from clogged pores and skin surface to purify the skin
• A type of beta hydroxy acid extracted from the bark of the willow tree
• Helps reduce blemishes and breakout
Apple Cider Vinegar
• Contains alpha hydroxy acids to help slough off dead skin cells
• Contains Vitamin C, along with other vitamins, to help stimulate the skinâ€â©s natural ability to produce collagen; it helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and helps keeps the skin toned and wrinkle-free
• Similar pH to skin, and helps soothe and calm
• Removes bad bacteria and balances good bacteria
How To Use
After cleansing, pour treatment onto a cotton pad. Gently sweep onto dry face. Gentle enough for daily use. Warning: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid eye contact. If irritation persists, discontinue use. Prior to exposure to the sun, cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Acetic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Polyacrylate
Please refer to the ingredient list shown on your product for the most up-to-date information.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.